Dr. Seuss Quote

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss



Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day 159 - 10/01/12 - CANADA BABY!!!!

Contents:  Crowed Camp - Castle Creek (19.3 miles)

WE DID IT!!!!! Greetings from Canada!!!!! Our dreams have come true.  I am so happy.  I feel like I just won the world series.  It has been an amazing journey.  Hiking the PCT was the best decision I've ever made.

I will write again when I'm back in Seattle but there is much celebrating to be done now.  However, HUGE thanks go to my parents and brother, Smiles, Mellow Yellow, Beef Nugs, Amigo, Shameless, Flappy, Action Pack, Sunday, Nips, Wildflower, Tourist, Snausage, Histo, and Extra Credit.  I couldn't have done this without you.

Off to Vancouver tomorrow.  It's time to party!  Thanks to my readers for all of your support.  Peels is signing off for now!  KOOOOOEY!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Loved your blog... Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristy,

    Congrats on completeing the PCT! I will be starting my own PCT adventure in April 2013 and am into the planning stage. Do you mind if I email you a few questions? It'd be really appreciated if you could get in touch with me (patrickjgriffith@hotmail.com) so's I can learn from thru-hikers like yourself.

    Once again congrats. I'm very jealous!

    Patrick

    ReplyDelete