Dr. Seuss Quote

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss



Saturday, June 16, 2012

Day 44 - 6/08/12 - Less Than 2000 Miles to Go and 25% Down


Contents:  Jenkins/Owens Saddle - Chimney Creek (20.2 miles)

Today was another excellent day. The terrain was gorgeous, and I felt really good.  We are mostly out of the sand and my feet are loving it.  20s are the new 18s.  I walked with Nips, Wildflower, and Jarette.  We got a late start and took lots of breaks including an afternoon coffee break, thanks to Jarette.

KM or bust tomorrow!  We are definitely with the herd, and it's going to be a big party this weekend.  Wildflower's parents are going to be visiting.  I'm really looking forward to meeting them.  One or possibly two zeros are on the horizon and then we're off to the High Sierra.  I absolutely can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment