Dr. Seuss Quote

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss



Friday, August 31, 2012

Day 112 - 815/12 - Chookooloo

Contents:  Spring Fed Pipe by Pond - Big Springs (24.2 miles)

I am so tired and going to keep this short.  I don't know why I'm so out of it....I might have a touch of something.  I had a bad headache all day.

Thankfully, the walking was easy today.  We'd thought water would be a little scarce but wound up stumbling upon some unexpected aqueducts.....not sure if we were supposed to take water but we did.  Mellow, Mud Flap, Amigo, and Sleeping Bag caught up to Smiles, Shameless, and me at lunch.  After a nap, a liter of water, and a couple Vitamin I's, I felt a little better, but I was glad to make it to camp.

We're currently crashed on a road.  Not the greatest locale, but it will do as long as we don't get run over.  Hoping I feel a bit perkier tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment