Dr. Seuss Quote

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss



Thursday, September 13, 2012

SPECIAL UPDATE: Greetings from White Pass!

Good Morning Friends!
It's Peels this time!  I just wanted to let everyone know that I made it to White Pass yesterday and got a hitch into Packwood to resupply and take care of other town chores.  I'll be headed back to White Pass this evening but will probably spend the night at some magic and hike out in the morning. 
I'm just under 100 PCT miles south of Snoqualmie Pass and expect to arrive there on Monday.  I'm planning to stay up at the pass, but it will feel incredible to be so close to Seattle.   
Less than 350 miles to Canada!  Thanks for all the support.  It's GREAT to be back in Washington.
Love, Peels :-)  

No comments:

Post a Comment